We are a leading source of advanced materials discovery and understanding and we need creative thinkers with strong technical skills to help us respond to customers' needs for good data for critical decision making.
Our team includes new college graduates, seasoned engineers, and business and scientific professionals. While our innovative hardware and software are uniquely powerful, the real strength of our organization is the intellectual depth and extensive skills of our team members.
Intermolecular employees work on Materials challenges facing the industries we serve. We help discover and understand advanced materials critical to the roadmaps of the semiconductor manufacturers and other high-tech industries. Our team members are constantly learning and growing,
If you are looking for an opportunity to make your mark in advanced materials discovery and understanding, please check our job listings and apply today!
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement Savings and Investment Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Incentive Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Patent Awards Program
Our healthcare and family-care package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Programs
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account Program